Our menu has been meticulously to give you the possibility to discover & savour regional dishes most representative of our gastronomical culture. We offer brunch, breanner on Sundays, midday & after-office wine.
Enquiries & reservations: email@example.com, +54 11 6009-1590 / 93
Zona Noa (North East)
- Mined Beef
- Spicy Minced Beef
- Basil, Tomato & Mozzarella
- Ham & Cheese
- Tamales: Carbonada, Locro, Humita
- Cayote jam with mistela
- Mix of cheeses from Salta with raisins & dried fruit with late harvest wine.
- Pumpkins in syrup.
- Cafayate Ice Cream: American cream or lemos mousse with honey macerated nuts topping and a dash of torrontés wine
Zona Centro (Central Argentina)
Traditional cheese platter: salami, olives, dried tomatoes rehydrated in syrah, or torrontes wine with olive oil, aubergine/eggplant paste with sesame seeds and balsamic vinegar, tomato jam with black pepper, chipá bread with different flavoured types of oil.
- Tupungato ice cream: vanilla ice cream sprinkled chestnuts in syrup previously soaked in moscatel from alejandría
Zona Patagonica (Patagonia)
- A tasty selection of smoked food: smoked trout, smoked wild boar,venison paté, salami, a wide variety of smoked cheese, deer in escabeche (pickled fish).
- Patagonia bruschetta: with olive oil, flavoured vinegar, dried tomatoes rehydrated in syrah wine and smoked cheese sticks with fine herbs and sesame seeds.
- Trout macerated in merlot wine with side dish
- Bariloche pizza: mozzarella cheese, smoked cheese, trout with green olives and grapeseed (citrus) oil in.
- Esquel pizza: mozzarella cheese, wild boar chops, with black olives, grapeseed oil and toasted almond oil.
- Usuahia Pizza: mozzarella cheese, deer chops, dried tomatoes rehydrated in, grapeseed oil and jalapeño peppers.
- Austral pizza: mozzarella cheese, smoked cheese with black pepper, goat cheese with green peppers, deer in “escabeche” (pickled fish), Greelk olives, grapeseed oiland jalapeño peppers.
- Alto del valle ice cream: strawberry ice cream with strawberries soaked in mistela wine and patagonic sparkling red wine.
- Variety of Patagonic Smoked cheese sticks with berries.
- Especiality coffes
- Traditional & flavoured teas.
- Independently made liqueurs.
- Latin American distilled spirits
- Sparkling, sweet & strong wine by the glass